- Provide components that are easier to use.
- Reduces the number of code changes needed to use these components.
- It provides a way to configure a component once it’s used in a template via UI in template editor.
- Provides clear css naming to style and theme of the components without changing the HTL code.
- Introduces versioning of component.
- Best practice to provide content model to components via sling model.
How to download the core components
Click on download Zip and Run the maven command to install the components.
Navigate to component folder and type mvn clean install -PautoInstallPackage
Once you will successfully installed you will be able to see the components under http://localhost:4502/crx/de/index.jsp#/apps/core/wcm/components
Resource Status in AEM 6.3
- Provides a way to manage status from client side.
- Display status in a standard way with a single component.
- Retrieve status for-
- Workflow running on page
- Page templates
- Content fragments